Bel Col Cosmetic Technology
Aminoderme Body Cream 320g
Aminoderme Body Cream is an ideal cream for post-bath. In addition to moisturizing the skin and protecting it against dryness, it is an excellent choice to take care of dry areas such as hands, feet, and elbows. Its unique and highly effective formula has skin-compatible ingredients to promote smoothness, radiance, vitality, softness, and hydration for the whole body.
8 Amino Acids: Considered a highly moisturizing cocktail, it was technologically formulated from the mimicry of the 8 amino acids + PCA present in the composition of the Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF), fundamental in the control and maintenance of skin hydration and nutrition. In addition to proven skin benefits such as increased hydration, reduced transepidermal water loss, and reduced wrinkles.
Almond Oil: On the skin, it is especially indicated for dry skin, dehydrated and with excessive desquamation and is widely used as a manual conductor of massage and universal diluent of essential oils in Aromatherapy due to its low level of toxicity.
- Moisturizing, both face, and body, especially in the areas more dry, such as knees, elbows, and feet.
- Moisturizing and emollient, it helps in the retention of water in the skin, keeping it hydrated and soft.
- Powerful Tissue Repairer: Helps combat the appearance of stretch marks and wrinkles, leaving the skin looking healthy and youthful.
- Anti-inflammatory action due to the presence of vitamins;
- Support in the recovery of damaged yarns, dry ends and reducing volume, nourishing, softening and shine hair.
Grape Seed Oil: Its composition has high levels of linoleic (Omega 6), oleic and palmitic acid, and alpha-tocopherol, better known as Vitamin E, responsible for fighting free radicals, reducing inflammation and stimulating skin regeneration when applied topically. It acts strongly as a light astringent, antioxidant, helping in the hydration, tonification, and regeneration of the cutaneous tissue, combating cellular aging. It also helps in the recovery of skin elasticity and reduction of edema. It is considered an oil without toxicity, and hypoallergenic, ideal for cosmetic use.
Direction of use
Apply Aminoderme Body Cream daily after bathing or showering, throughout the body, performing circular movements until total absorption of the product.